HEROW can send user events and user traits to mParticle. Clients of mParticle can use those events and user traits to segment and engage users.
This integration allows HEROW to push to mParticle geofence events and some useful user’s attributes to improve customer communication:
- Users’ home and work city ZIP codes
- First user location (just after installing the app)
- Geofence live events for entry and exit zones, users’ home and work locations
- User segments based on locations and behaviors like long commuters, workaholics, leaving work late, etc.
To configure the mParticle integration in HEROW, you need the server key and the server secret key from your mParticle account.
To easily integrate HEROW with mParticle, just follow these steps:
1. Go on your HEROW dashboard > settings > integrations and click on Connect with mParticle
2. Tap on the button “Connect with mParticle”:
3. Now you need the mParticle key and secret key, go to mParticle > Directory. Type now “Herow” in the search bar or go to analytics > user analytics to find Herow.
4. Click on setup, a pop-up will appear. Click on go to setup.
5. You are now redirected to Setup/input, now click on the (+ configure) to get access to your key and secret key.
6. Name your configuration, let the status switch on active (green) and select the platform. Click on save after that.
7. Great! You now have your server key and your server secret key, copy them and go back to herow.
8. On Herow past the server key and the server secret key on the fields below.
YOU ARE DONE! YOU CAN NOW SELECT THE DATA YOU WANT TO TRANSMIT TO MPARTICLE :
Note 1: to receive geofence live events for zones, you must activate “GLE – Geofence Live Events” option in manage zones on HEROW:
Note 2: to receive geofence live events for user’s home and office locations, you must activate “live events options” on HEROW in Settings > General