HEROW can send user events and user traits to Mixpanel. Clients of Mixpanel can use those events and user traits to segment and engage users.
This integration allows HEROW to push to Mixpanel geofence events and some useful user’s attributes to improve customer communication:
- Users’ home and work city ZIP codes
- First user location (just after installing the app)
- Geofence live events for entry and exit zones, users’ home and work locations
- User segments based on locations and behaviors like long commuters, workaholics, leaving work late, etc.
To configure the Mixpanel integration in HEROW, you need the Token from your Mixpanel account.
To easily integrate HEROW with Mixpanel, just follow these steps:
- Go on your HEROW dashboard > settings > integrations and click on Connect with Mixpanel
- Tap on the button “Connect with Mixpanel”:
- Now you need the Mixpanel token, go to Mixpanel > Settings > Project settings and select your project
- You are now in overview, go to access keys and copy the token
- Paste the Mixpanel’s Token from Mixpanel to HEROW
- You are done! You can now select the data you want to transmit to Mixpanel:
Note 1: to receive geofence live events for zones, you must activate “GLE – Geofence Live Events” option in manage zones on HEROW:
Note 2: to receive geofence live events for user’s home and office locations, you must activate “live events options” on HEROW in Settings > General