HEROW can send user events and user traits to INTERCOM. Clients of Intercom can use those events and user traits to segment and engage users.
This integration allows HEROW to push to INTERCOM geofence events and some useful user’s attributes to improve customer communication:
- Mobile notifications that have been sent to each user by HEROW platform.
- Users’ home and work city ZIP codes
- First user location (just after installing the app)
- Geofence live events for entry and exit zones, users’ home and work locations
- User segments based on locations and behaviors like long commuters, workaholics, leaving work late, etc.
For this integration, we have developed an HEROW app for the app store of INTERCOM, you can find this app here.
To easily integrate HEROW with INTERCOM, just follow these steps:
- Go on your HEROW dashboard > settings > integrations and click on Connect with Intercom
- Tap on the button “Connect with Intercom”:
- It will open a new tab in your navigator so you can sign in on your INTERCOM account and then authorize HEROW App to access to People, Companies Tags and People activity:
- You are done! You can now select the data you want to transmit to Intercom:
Note 1: to receive geofence live events for zones, you must activate “GLE – Geofence Live Events” option in manage zones on HEROW:
Note 2: to receive geofence live events for user’s home and office locations, you must activate “live events options” on HEROW in Settings > General