HEROW can send user events and user traits to Airship. Clients of Airship can use those events and user traits to segment and engage users.
This integration allows HEROW to push to Airship geofence events and some useful user’s attributes to improve customer communication:
- Users’ home and work city ZIP codes
- First user location (just after installing the app)
- Geofence live events for entry and exit zones, users’ home and work locations
- User segments based on locations and behaviors like long commuters, workaholics, leaving work late, etc.
To configure the Airship integration in HEROW, you need the Token and the access token from your Airship account.
To easily integrate HEROW with Airship, just follow these steps:
1. Go on your HEROW dashboard > settings > integrations and click on Connect with Airship
2. Tap on the button “Connect with Airship”:
3. Now you need the Airship token, go to Airship > Settings > APIs & Integrations
4. You are now in Airship API, go to Tokens and create your token
5. Name your token and choose a role :
6. After that, you will receive your token and your access token :
7. Paste the Airship’s Token in the write key field and the access token in the secondary write key field from Airship to HEROW
8. You are done! You can now select the data you want to transmit to Airship :
Note 1: to receive geofence live events for zones, you must activate “GLE – Geofence Live Events” option in manage zones on HEROW:
Note 2: to receive geofence live events for user’s home and office locations, you must activate “live events options” on HEROW in Settings > General